Internet / Networking / IT Purchase Process
Who Needs Dedicated Internet Access & Why?
Shared vs. Dedicated Internet Access
Who Needs Dedicated Internet Access?
- A large number of employees who use the internet
- Business activities that include a high volume of uploading and downloading
- High-definition video conferencing
- Large operations that rely on VoIP communications
- Data center applications that require DIA
- Cloud-hosted business applications
When Should a Business Upgrade?
Life in the Fast Lane
Want to learn more about how Lightyear can help you?
Let us show you the product and discuss specifics on how it might be helpful.
Not ready to buy?
Stay up to date on our product, straight to your inbox every month.
Lightyear Customer Case Study: Flume Internet
Lightyear's telecom software helped NYC based internet service provider (ISP), Flume Internet, save 25% on cost and cut down an RFP timeline by 75%.
Cybersecurity / Networking
The Pros & Cons of SASE
Secure Access Service Edge, aka SASE, is a cloud service that bundles security with your SD-WAN and is rapidly taking share from legacy VPNs.